Wednesday, September 10, 2008

homework

I think the hardest question for me to answer was who i pretend to be. Im not realy sure who i pretend to be. Its one of thoe things that your not positive about, but even if you were you feel like you cant admit it because you seem fake. Saying you pretend to be like something seems like its saying you only do it to look cool, you dont actually belive it. The hardest part of the activity for me was listening. Speaking i dont mind doing, but im not very paitient and sitting down listening to somebody for 3 minutes is hard for me. I noticed that when i listen to somebody i always want to but in, but i have to teach myself how to not do that, or have that feeling. As a speaker i think that i am very easy going, i dont need anybody to be listening, as long as i get everything out that i needed to say.

0 comments: